Financial Aid 101 Package: Scholarships, Fellowships, Grants, and Loans
SCHOLARSHIPS, FELLOWSHIPS, GRANTS, AND LOANS
Aside from a home purchase, higher education is likely to be the largest investment a family makes. We consult students and parents on choosing the best colleges to suit their needs: socially, academically, and financially. Once a student receives an acceptance, the question shifts from “Will I get in?” to “Will I be able to afford it?” This package offers families an education and assistance with all aspects of navigating financial aid.
What this package includes:
- One-hour consultation addressing financial aid and an explanation of how it works, while looking at the family’s specific financial picture.
- One-hour consultation helping the family fill out the FAFSA and/or CSS Profile.
- One-hour consultation at the end of the admission cycle to review and evaluate the student’s financial award letters and discuss financing options.
- One-hour consultation to review funding options outside of school-specific awards, namely external funding sources.
- Comprehensive list of scholarships, fellowships, and/or grants based on student eligibility including descriptions and deadlines.
- Application assistance including review of necessary materials, advice on recommender selection, suggestions for essay/personal statement development.
- Package includes application assistance for one scholarship/fellowship/grant opportunity. Additional applications supported for an additional charge.
PRICE = $1350
Get Started With Us Today
Make the right decision for your future. Your first consultation is free!